How To Keep An Affair Relationship With a Married Man During The Lockdown
The coronavirus pandemic has affected every aspect of our lives. We have all been instructed by the government, health officials, and experts on the best ways to stay safe during this period. However, one thing still remains unclear, and that's how to manage our relationships during this unprecedented time of stress and quarantine.
As the coronavirus ravage the globe, there are already reports of a spike in the rate of divorce in the Chinese city of Xi'an after the government ordered a lockdown which forced couples to quarantine in close quarters. Also, in the UK and the United States, divorce lawyers have forecasted a surge in divorce application in the coming months.
In Australia, domestic abuse experts have warned that the lockdown ordered by the government will trigger violent abuses. Similarly, in Ireland, Women's Aid has lamented the manner married men now sneak out of the house to their cars to receive phone calls from their girlfriends.
Even healthy relationships are not immune to the lockdown, as people struggle to cope with the impact of the pandemic on their jobs, health, social connections, and finances. Couples now spend 24 hours together, and relationships everywhere are feeling the impact.
If you are dating a married man that has been quarantined with his wife during this lockdown period, there is uncertainty in the air as to how you will manage the relationship with him. You may not have set out to date a married man, but sometimes even the most intelligent women see themselves dating and loving a married man.
Let me be honest with you, loving and dating a married man may not be the best of times during this lockdown period. Before I say anything else, I am not here to judge you; neither did I curate this article to cast aspersions at any single lady having an affair with a married man.
In this article, I will be sharing a few tips on how to keep an affair relationship with a married man during the lockdown. But before I dive deeper, let me share some important things to remember as we all pray for life to return back to normal.
- Remember that his number one priority during this lockdown is his wife and children (if any), no matter the assurance he gives you.
- If he lied to you before you started the affair relationship with him about his marital status, you should seriously start to consider whether to trust him or not.
- Do not, as a matter of urgency, sacrifice everything for him. Hang out with other guys and have fun. He is not sacrificing everything for you, so you shouldn't sacrifice everything for him either.
- Your affair relationship will drastically change if he should divorce his wife for you. Why? Because there won't be any hide and seek games.
- Be honest with yourself and remember that he will not leave his wife for you.
- Don't allow your relationship with him stop you from seeing other people.
Assuming your relationship with him is very promising; here is how to keep the married affair during the lockdown?
#1. Take Care Of Yourself
The first thing to do to keep your affair with a married man during this lockdown is to take care of yourself. Here are some ways to take care of you:
- Journal: Spend at least 10 to 20 minutes of your time writing freeform.
- Meditate: Meditation will help to improve your mental health, so keep at it.
- Move your body: Exercise regularly. Exercise can improve your mode and boost your immunity. Better still, you can exercise outdoor.
- Seek other sources of connection: Connect with your friends or close relative. Social media platforms are great in this regard since you are self-isolating.
#2. Check In With Him Daily
Make it a duty point to always check in on him daily, whether through phone calls or using social media platforms. Checking on him regularly will make him realize you still value the relationship and want the relationship to continue despite the fact that you've not seen him for some weeks now.
#3. Mind Your Calls
It is very important to know exactly when to call him knowing fully well that is he is quarantined with his wife. Don't start calling him as if he is your boyfriend, what if his wife picks up the call? Even if you are overly in love with him, learn to control your emotions. Mind your calls with him for a married affair. To be on the safe side, you can arrange with him to get the best times to communicate.
You might be wrecking his marriage with your stupid actions of love. From my experience in the dating world, you'll probably enjoy him more because he belongs to someone else, by the time he becomes yours alone, then you'll see the mountain of bullshit the wife has had to deal with while you enjoy him sparingly and you don't want it, do you?
#4. Have regard for his mood
Because you guys have become steady shag buddies, you feel you're entitled to talk to him regardless of his mood, that's the wrong thinking babe. Remember he is quarantined 24 hours with his wife for married affair.
Just like everyone else, sometimes he just isn't in the mood for your shit. Your maturity to be able to ascertain when he's in the mood for several things matters. If he's down, don't go and start making trouble because you want to form cute, that won't work at all. Just like how ladies feel it's cute to pick food off their husband/boyfriend's plate, at least speaking for myself that is utterly disgusting.
#5. Be Cute with your request
For crying out loud, do not make unnecessary demands because you're not his primary responsibility, his family is. Your feelings will have to take the back seat. Don't get cocky with requests. Be matured about it, make sure you're in his good books, don't just go “Babe, I need $5,000”. You have to be smooth about it, plan it, make it after some good sex or you've delivered your one in a million blowjob.
What's your experience so far with the married man you're dating during this lockdown? I would like to hear from you.